Applying to The Accelerator
Applications for The Accelerator 2016 are now closed. It will take place from June through October 2016 in Athens, Greece.
3 steps to apply
1. Get Started
Launch the process through The Accelerator application page on Fundacity: Go through the instructions and tips carefully, hit the “Apply now” button, and get started with the application. If you are new to Fundacity, you will need to create a new profile as a Startup/ Entrepreneur, indicate your Company name and basic details, and hit “Apply now” again to get started.
We will send you further updates as you go along. If you are a member of a team, please submit one form for your team. The details submitted for Founder 1 will be used as the main contact information for every follow-up communication.
2. Work it out
We are looking to grasp what you are developing and get to know who you are – walk us through it. Here are some things that will help us do this:
- Your company’s “digest”, a 120 character pitch of what you are building as well as the 1-minute video introducing yourselves.
- Lots of information on you, the founders, from names and bios to your greatest achievements and work together – in fact, we may reach out for even more details (it is all about you!).
- The nuts and bolts of your business, including the difference your product makes and how much of the world you shall take over.
- Your progress so far – what you have built and what you have achieved.
- And finally, your thoughts on your life in The Accelerator and beyond.
Here are some tips on applying successfully.
3. Hit the deadline
Submitting by our early deadline on March 30 (11.59pm GMT) gives you a significant advantage, as we have more time to review your application. Final applications are due to be submitted online by 11.59pm GMT on April 27, 2016.
What happens next
- We have a highly selective and also highly generous process. On May 20, we will invite the most promising teams to our Interview Spree, to connect with investors, market professionals, and, of course, your peers.
- We decide by June 1 on the top 10 startups that will join our 2-week Bootcamp from June 6 to 17. These startups along with our Experts will dive deep into their Businesses and work on their Growth plan.
- On June 20, five teams will be announced to continue to The Accelerator 2016 and receive the pre-seed investment as well as all our perks and services.
- If we invest in you, you are expected to move to Athens for June through October 2016 and, at least one founder, to join our US mission in September.
- Once you are accepted, we will be already on a roll with coaching, networking, and growth prep. We’ll also immediately get to work on finalizing investment documents. As soon as your company is ready, we will transfer the investment.
- Learn more about what’s the game plan and join in!